April 28th, 2009
Atomicity is a very addicting transport puzzle game.
The objective is to assemble the molecules shown using the atoms on the board.
Sounds simple, huh? The part where this seemingly easy task gets more difficult,
is that once an atom starts moving one direction, it will continue moving in
that same direction until it hist another atom or a wall.
- 48 Levels of varying difficulty
- 16 bonus Levels
- Auto Save( if you stop in the middle of a game, you can pick up right where you left off)
- Sound Enable/Disable
- Board Reset (if you get stuck and want to start over)
- Universal App. Designed for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices
- Retina Display enabled
Reassemble the molecule shown in the example window.
The Main Menu Screen
- Tap on "Resume Game" to pick up exactly where you left off last time you played.
- Tap on "Choose Level" to choose a different level to play (only unlocked levels will be available for play).
- Tap on "Help" to view the game instructions.
- Tap on "Stats" to view your current stats.
How to Play
- Tap on an atom on the playing surface to select it. It will display the possible directions it can move using yellow arrows.
- Use the Directional arrows on the right of the screen (under the example window) to move an atom (only the valid direction will "light up").
- An atom can only move in one direction at a time.
- Atoms will continue moving in the chosen direction until they hit another atom or a wall.
- The next set of 6 levels (plus 2 bonus levels) are unlocked when all the previous levels (not including the bonus levels) are completed.
The Game Screen
- The example window shows what the molecule must look like in order to complete the level.
- Tap one of the directional arrows underneath the example window to move the currently selected atom.
- Tap on the Pause button to pause the game.
- Tap on the Undo button to undo the last move.
- Tap on the Reset button to reset the level to its initial state (all progress on the current level will be lost).
- Tap on the Menu button to go to the Main Menu Screen (the game state is saved automatically.
When a level is successfully solved, the Solved Window will slide in from the right side of the screen.
- Tap on "Next Level" to play the next level (regardless of whether or not it has already been solved, or is or is not a bonus level.
- Tap on "Choose Level" to go to the Level Chooser to choose which level you wish to play next.
- Tap on "Main Menu" to go to the Main Menu Screen.
- Tap on "Replay Level" to replay this level.
The Level Chooser Screen
- Tap on a numbered level button to reveal the information about that level.
- Tap on the yellow left and right arrows to page between level sets.
- Tap on the Play button to play the currently selected level (highlighted with a red border).
- Tap on the Cancel button to return to the Main Menu Screen.
- Levels that are green have been solved.
- Levels that are colored gray and have a level number displayed on the button have not yet been solved.
- The level that is colored yellow is the level that is currently in progress.
- Levels that are purple are the bonus levels.
- A lock icon on a level indicates you have not completed one or more previous levels in order to unlock these levels.
- You can undo your latest moves by clicking on the Undo button.
- You can reset the move count, board, and timer to their initial values by clicking on the Reset button.
- Be sure to pay attention to the connectors between atoms.