November 7th, 2011
A handy utility to quickly and easily calculate the price of an item based on the percent the retailer has discounted the item.
- Up to 2 discounts can be calculated on any given price
- Save discount calculations for later
- Quick and intuitive interface
- Enter the original item price in the Price field
- Enter up to two discounts by tapping on either of the Discount 1 or Discount 2
fields, and selecting a discount from the scrollable Discount Selector
- The discounted item price after applying one or both of the discounts appears
in the Total field
- You can clear all of the fields by tapping on the Clr button
- You can save this calculation by tapping on the Save button
- The Backspace button will clear the last entered digit in the Price field
This screen displays your saved discount calculations.
- The Clear All button will delete all of the saved calculations.
- The Edit button will allow you to delete specific calculations.
- You can also delete individual saved calculations by swiping from left to right across
the row which you would like to delete. This will present a Delete button
for that calculation to confirm the deletion.